These comfortable gloves have tensile quality of natural rubber, with minimum latex sensitization (reducing the risk of allergy Type I), and offer resistance to a wide range of acids, bases, and alcohol. Gloves of different batches have minimal variation in properties, and provide better consistency as compared to natural rubber.
A new feel in double donning & dry applications with the Sensitive Neoprene Gloves 73-300 & 73-500
The TouchNTuff Sensitive Neoprene glove is a unique offering designed to deliver unprecedented sensitivity and comfort in double donning and dry applications.
If you are looking for latex-free gloves that offer unprecedented sensitivity and comfort in both dry applications and double donning, two new products launched by Ansell - the market leader in protection solutions, could be your best bet. TouchNTuff® Sensitive Neoprene gloves is a unique offering: its models 73-300 Clean Sensitive Neoprene gloves and 73-500 Sterile Sensitive Neoprene gloves are manufactured using the proprietary SENSOPRENE™ formulation of Ansell. They have already evoked much interest in the market, both for sterile and clean environments. Up to 30 percent thinner than standard neoprene gloves, they offer a new feel, and the sensitivity and comfort required by Life Sciences applications while reducing the risk of both Type I (Latex) and Type IV (Chemical) allergies.
TouchNTuff® Sensitive Neoprene Gloves: Key Features
- Chemical Splash Resistant: Made of 100% polychloroprene, these gloves are splash resistant against a wide range of chemicals.
- Low Allergenicity: These Neoprene gloves are free of both chemical accelerators and latex proteins, which significantly decreases the risk of Type IV (accelerators) and Type I (Natural Rubber Latex) allergies.
- Double Donning: Thanks to the SENSOPRENE™ formulation, these gloves are up to 30% thinner than their standard neoprene counterparts, whichfacilitate easy donning, irrespective of whether you need to use them in double donning applications or for dry and wet donning.
- Advanced Sensitivity: You can enjoy ultimate sensitivity by wearing these Ansell gloves, which is attributed to their new glove thickness and Neoprene formulation.
- Comfort & Fit: With an ergonomic design, these gloves reduce hand fatigue and stress, apart from offering an improved fit and higher level of comfort.
- Steer Clear of Cuff Roll Down: Thanks to Ansell’s SureFit Technology, both TouchNTuff 73-300 Clean Sensitive Neoprene Gloves and TouchNTuff 73-500 Sterile Sensitive Neoprene Gloves are secure around the arm, thus giving the wearer more barrier protection in routine manufacturing and lab applications.
Ansell expands the TouchNTuff ® product offering with two new models of functional gloves delivering superior tactility and several unmatched features for your laboratory, pharmaceutical, industrial, and critical environment applications.